BEST CHINESE MEDICINE EXERCISES FOR NECK CALLS.
If, while performing head movements, you hear crunching, it is difficult for you to turn it through 90 degrees. or when bending pain occurs, the neck needs treatment.
To enhance the effect, the turns and bends of the head must be accompanied by a movement of the eyes in the same direction. Perform slowly and smoothly.
1. Sit on a chair, keeping your back and head straight. Take a deep breath and put your palms on your forehead while straining your neck muscles and not letting your head lie back. Hold your breath and save tension for 5-7 seconds. On the exhale, take away your palms and relax completely for 10 seconds with your head on your chest. Repeat 3-5 times.
2. Inhale, press the lock on the back of your head with the lock. At the same time, strain your neck and do not let your head fall. Hold your breath and stay in this position for 5-7 seconds. On the exhale, lower your arms and relax for 10 seconds. Repeat 3-5 times.
3. After inhaling, press down with your left hand on the temple, trying not to succumb to pressure for 5-7 seconds. Then exhale, relax the muscles of the neck and shoulders, relax for 10 seconds. Do the same with your right hand. Repeat the exercise 3-5 times with each hand.
4. Make the head tilt back and forth as many times. While inhaling, take your head back, overcoming the resistance of your palms, covering the neck from behind, and lift your eyes to the limit upwards. Hold your breath and save the tension of the muscles of the neck for 5-7 seconds. On the exhale, return the head to its original position. Relax for 10 sec.
5. When bending forward, the palms are pressed against the neck, and it gradually gives way to this pressure. When inhaling, the head falls as much as possible onto the chest. The chin is pressed against the neck, and the look goes down. The pose remains 5-7 seconds. Then exhale, return to the starting position and relax.
6. While inhaling, slowly turn your head to the left, straining your neck muscles, and try to look as far as possible in the direction of movement. Hold your breath and tension for 5-7 seconds. On the exhale, return the head to its original position, relax for 10 seconds. Do the exercise 3-5 times in each direction.
7. Put your head on your chest and relax your neck muscles. Try chin “rub” clavicle, gradually increasing the amplitude of movements. Repeat 10 times.
8. Tilt the head back, relax the muscles of the face and neck. Try to rub your neck with the back of your head. Repeat 20 times.
9. Shoulders relax and lower. Taking a slow breath, with the top of the head, stretch upwards, trying to stretch the vertebrae as much as possible. At the same time, make turns of the head left and right with a small amplitude. Return to the starting position and relax. Repeat 5 times.
Regular exercise helps relieve neck pain, relieve insomnia, dizziness and headaches, ringing in the ears and numbness of the hands.
Perform morning and evening, and during the day, periodically, preferably hourly, to do separate exercises. For example, from the 1st to the 5th, then from the 6th to the 9th and, finally, from the 10th to the 13th. For prevention, it is especially necessary for those whose work requires a long stay in the same position or is connected to a computer.