How to get rid of the abdomen with self-massage.
1. Massage is best done relaxed, lying on your back. Put your hands on your stomach. First, 10 times take a deep breath and exhale with your stomach. Feel your hands rise and fall.
2. Put your thumbs on the navel. Open your palms 2 cm apart. Fingers point in the direction of the pubic bone. Perform an anticlockwise circular motion with your right hand. Repeat 10 times.
3. Then perform the same massage with your left hand – circular movements in a circle. The right hand at the same time remains in one place without movement. Repeat 10 times.
4. Next, both hands are already making circular movements along the abdominal wall at the same time – against each other. Do this massage for about 2 minutes.
5. The left hand goes down the belly, the thumb rests under the navel. The right hand glides along the abdominal wall in small circular counterclockwise movements, going up to the stomach, 10 repetitions.
6. Now the right hand makes circular movements (as described in point 5), while the left one is resting. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
7. Both hands make circular movements on the abdomen in opposite directions. Repeat this exercise for about 2 minutes.
8. Change the position of the arms, keeping contact with the stomach. The left hand slides up the skin. The right one slides down and then makes circular movements about 10 times.
9. Now the right hand is resting, fingers are closed. The left hand performs soft circular movements in the stomach (10 repetitions).
10. Both hands again calmly and symmetrically move in opposite directions. Complete the massage with your hands on your belly. Breathe in the stomach deeply and calmly for about 2 minutes.